Happy Memorial Day Week to you all!
A beautiful sunny day today with perfect temperatures! I hope you’re enjoying our springtime joys of late. Our garden came to life this past week when we planted six new red knock-out rose bushes which have completely transformed the whole look! I’ll be capturing those details in an upcoming post – which just might make it as my pick for next month’s All Things Bright and Beautiful Link-up.
Last month, there were some delightful stories shared. Susan’s post from High Heels in the Wilderness about her mum’s vintage fashion style was the most viewed. I loved the vintage family photos she shared of her loved ones. I am always fascinated by old photographs and the tales they tell when studying the various details and settings in the photos.
It’s time for an “Encore Performance” of your best posts from this month at All Things Bright and Beautiful! What have you to share with us?
All Things Bright and Beautiful @ The Writers Reverie
Link posts that illustrate bright and clever ideas that make your world more beautiful. This might be a DIY before and after, a homespun recipe, a crafting tutorial, a visually beautiful home décor vignette, design, vintage find, teatime or tablescape, or a work of art that you have featured. Perhaps you’ve been on vacation and have created a post with some of your best photos from the gorgeous landscapes you saw. This would include nature photography and memes. If it is full of light and beauty – this theme verse is for your post!
All Creatures Great and Small @ The Writers Reverie
Link posts that tell stories about our animal friends. This is where we share an interesting antidote about our pets – cats, dogs, horses, goats, birds, etc. It is a great place for features about bird life in the garden – did you post something about some interesting visitors to the feeders this month? Share it as a highlight reel here. Photography capturing wildlife and original memes featuring animals with inspirational quotes is perfect for this verse theme.
All Things Wise and Wonderful @ The Writers Reverie
Link posts of a Christian devotional nature here. Explore Bible verses and teachings or personal reflections that inspire others to seek God. Truly – words and images that move us towards a deeper understanding of the love of God in Jesus Christ for us is, indeed, “Wise and Wonderful.” Anything relating to living out the Christian life according to Biblical Principles is what this verse theme is all about.
The Lord God Made Them All @ The Writers Reverie
Link posts sharing stories about the people you love – spouses, children, grand-children and special friends. But, remember – the Lord God made them ALL – so this is also a good place for stories about ALL people. For instance, stories about ministering to other people in your town, through a charitable mission or perhaps an overseas ministry helping the less fortunate. Celebrating grandma’s 90th birthday? God bless her – share the post about it.
Follow the criteria for linking up and you’re on your way:
- Link your post using the specific URL address of the post you’re linking only.
- You may link more than once up to four times – one each under each verse theme.
- Be sure to put a link to the All Things Bright and Beautiful (ATBB) Link-up in your post. You can list it as a link or include my button made especially for the link-up.
- Feature the ATBB button in your side-bar.
- Leave me a comment after you link-in.
- Visit at least one other blogger linking in and encourage them with a comment.
- Optional: Share the ATBB Link-up where you’re featured on your social media outlets.
- Please do not link sales related posts. If your post includes a link to your Etsy shop or shares news of your latest book publication in the context of the story, that is fine – but the post should not be about selling products or services. Posts shared should be about enriching the heart, mind, soul and spirit of our readers.